Z’s #30Before30 Reading List
Last year around my birthday, I started my #30Before30 list and one of the items on the list was to read 300 books. Since starting the list, I quickly realized reading 300 books was more aspirational than possible since I would have to read each book in 3 days or less. Internally the number is now closer to 100 but reading more than that would be awesome.
I know that people are always looking for book suggestions (people definitely includes myself) and book discussions are fun, so I decided to compile all of the books I have read into one place rather than solely posting them on my Instagram stories. This is all of the books I have completed so far. I have started way more but either I wasn’t interested or the subject matter has been too heavy to read through quickly. I’ll be updating the list as I finish more books. If you have suggestions for me or want to know more about what I have read, please feel free to comment below or hit me up on Instagram or Twitter.
1. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
2. I Can’t Date Jesus: Love, Sex, Family, Race, and Other Reasons I’ve Put My Faith in Beyoncé by Michael Arceneaux
3. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
4. The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
5. Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
6. A Paris Affair by Tatiana de Rosnay
7. Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimimanda Ngozi Adichie
8. Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Cruise
9. Becoming by Michelle Obama
10. China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
11. Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
12. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware